December 20-26, 2015 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Allergen: undeclared peanut in certain Glosette brand Raisins. Distributed Nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared egg in Ho Ho Ho Food Products brand seafood products. Distributed in Ontario.
- Allergen: undeclared milk and soy in Thrifty Kitchens Chicken Veggie Pie and Tourtière. Distributed in British Columbia.
United States of America
- Microbiological: Clostridium botulinum in The Swinomish Fish Company Native Catch Salmon Bacon (Traditional and Peppered flavors). Distributed in Western Washington and Florida.
- Undeclared drug ingredients: undeclared sibutramine and/or phenolphthalein in Bee Extremely Amazed LLC. weight loss products. Distributed Nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared milk, soy, and wheat in Taylor Farms Pacific, Inc. Signature Cafe Traditional Stuffing. Distributed in Safeway and Pak ‘N Save stores in Northern California and Nevada and Vons stores in Fresno, CA; Clovis, CA and Oakhurst, CA.
- Undeclared drug ingredients: undeclared sibutramine and phenolphthalein in BeeXtreme LLC. Dietary Supplement “La’Trim Plus”, “Oasis”, and “Jenesis.” Distributed Nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared milk and soy in American Pure Whey 100% Pure Whey Protein Matrix and 100% Pure Whey Protein Isolate. Distributed in AE, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, IL, IN, KY, KS, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NE, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, UT, VT, WA, WI & WY.
- Unapproved new drug: undeclared sildenafil in Nuway Distributors llc APEXXX tablets. Distributed Nationwide/Worldwide.