September 11 to 17, 2016 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Atlantic Shellfish Products Inc. brand oysters. Distributed in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and possibly nationwide.
- Allergens: undeclared wheat in Damascus delites brand Falafel Vegetarian Balls. Distributed in Ontario.
- Allergens: undeclared milk in Tostitos Cantina brand Extra Thin Tortilla Chips. Distributed in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.
- Microbiological: Clostridium botulinum in No Imperial Caviar & Seafood brand Salmon Roe. Distributed in New Brunswick, Ontario, Quebec, and possibly nationwide.
- Allergens: undeclared peanuts in Korean seasoned soybean paste products. Distributed in New Brunswick, Ontario, and possibly nationwide.
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in Wild Sockeye Smoked Salmon and Sensations by Compliments brand Smoked Wild Pacific Smoked Salmon. Distributed in Ontario and possibly nationwide.
United States of America
- Allergens: undeclared peanuts in New Seasons Market 16oz. Creamy Almond Butter. Distributed in Northern California, Oregon, and Southern Washington.
- Allergens: undeclared milk and egg in Field Day Organic Ranch Dressing (lot code W210I). Distributed nationwide.
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in OSSIE’S brand ready-to-eat salads. Distributed in New Jersey and New York.