October 2 to October 8, 2016 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in Tre Rose Bakery sliced deli meat products. Sold at Tre Rose Bakery (2098 Kipling Avenue, Toronto, Ontario) from September 30, 2016 to October 4, 2016.
- Allergen: undeclared milk in Belgian Boys brand Mini Pancakes. Distributed in Ontario and Quebec.
United States of America
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Good Earth Egg Company, LLC shell eggs. Distributed throughout the Midwest including IL, KS, and MO.
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Osage Gardens Organic 2oz Micro Greens. Distributed to Whole Foods stores in CO and KS.
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in Nestlé Drumstick Club 16 count Variety Pack and 24 count Vanilla Pack (with cones marked for easy individual sale. Distributed nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared milk in Le Petit Belge, LLC. Belgian Boys Mini Pancakes, Lot 20432. Sold to distributors in CA, IL MD, and TX for further distributions to retail stores.
- Foreign material: hard white pieces of plastic in CESAR® Classics Filet Mignon Flavor product. Distributed nationwide.