January 31 – February 6, 2016 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Allergen: undeclared eggs in Sabatini’s Gourmet Foods brand Beef and Vegetable Pie and Chicken Pot Pie. Distributed in Ontario.
- Allergen: undeclared eggs in Delicious “Vegetabel” Fish Sausage. Distributed in Alberta, British Columbia, and Manitoba.
- Microbiological: coli O157:H7 in certain sausage products manufactured by Paolini’s Sausage and Meats. Distributed in Alberta.
United States of America
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Braga Organic Farms Pistachios. Distributed in retail stores in California, Oregon and Washington, and distributed through online sales nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared sulfites in Brian’s cauliflower. Distributed in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New York.
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Mahina Mele Farms, LLC macadamia nut products. Distributed Nationwide.
- Foreign material (wood pieces) in H-E-B Creamy Creations Caramel Pecan Turtle Ice Cream. Distributed Nationwide.
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Living Tree Community Foods Organic Macadamia Nuts and Organic Macadamia Butter. Distributed Nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared pistachios in BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. Cittero Mortadella and deli meats. Distributed in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Margaritaville Banana Cream Pie Filling. Distributed through sales samples and gift packages nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared peanuts in TF Foods Fried Bean Snack (Na-Pia-Jo). Distributed Nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared allergens (milk, eggs, wheat, fish) in Fresh Express Chopped Romaine. Distributed in Eastern and Southeastern states.