March 20– March 26, 2016 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Allergen: undeclared milk in Ross Chocolates brand No Sugar Added Dark Chocolate chocolate bars. Distributed in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, and possibly nationwide.
- Microbiological: coli O103 in Fraser Valley Meats brand lean and extra lean ground beef. Distributed in British Columbia.
- Allergen: undeclared egg, milk, and soy in Regent brand Cheese Ring and Junior Stik-O brand Wafer Sticks. Distributed in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, and possibly nationwide.
United States of America
- Microbiological: Salmonella in American Gourmet Roasted/Salted Pistachios. Distributed in San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties in the state of California.
- Allergen: undeclared sulfites in AA Brand Dried Ginger Slice. Distributed in New York and New Jersey.
- Spoilage organisms due to packaging defect in GERBER® Organic 2ND FOODS® Pouches – Pears, Carrots & Peas (3.5 oz pouch) and GERBER® Organic 2ND FOODS® Pouches – Carrots, Apples and Mangoes (3.5 oz pouch). Distributed nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared milk in Trader Joe’s Chocolate Orange Sticks and Trader Joe’s Chocolate Raspberry Sticks. Distributed nationwide.