August 21 – August 27, 2016 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Microbiological: Salmonella in Five Star Shellfish Inc. brand large standard and mixed oysters. Distributed in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, and possibly nationwide.
- Allergen: undeclared milk in Great Taste brand White 3-in-1 Coffee Mix. Distributed in Ontario.
United States of America
- Hepatitis A outbreak linked to raw scallops supplied by Sea Port Products Corp. Distributed in Hawaii.
- Allergen: undeclared sulfites in Willis Eagle Brand Mut Gung Sweetened Ginger. Distributed in Florida.
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in Country Fresh, LLC various fresh-cut vegetable products. Distributed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.