September 25 to October 1, 2016 – The following items were (voluntarily) recalled in Canada and the United States:
- Microbiological: Mould in PC brand Chocolate Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese. Distributed nationwide.
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in Tre Rose Bakery sliced turkey and chicken products. Distributed in Ontario.
- Allergens: undeclared egg and anchovy in Adams Quality Foods Piper’s Pies brand Pies. Distributed in AB, BC, and possibly nationwide.
United States of America
- Microbiological: Listeria monocytogenes in Mt Kisco Smokehouse Smoked Salmon. Distributed in CT and NY.
- Allergens: walnuts Café Valley Inc. 12ct Banana Nut Mini Muffins Labeled as 12ct Lemon Poppy Seed Mini Muffins. AL, IL, KS, MA, MS, MO, OH, TN, and VT.
- Allergens: undeclared milk in McCain Foods USA, Inc. frozen onion rings distributed and sold under private label retailer brands. Distributed nationwide.
- Allergens: undeclared wheat, egg, milk, and anchovy in Fresh Express Inc. American Salad. Distributed in AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, and TN.
- Allergens: undeclared soy, milk, wheat, and cashews in Fred Meyer Deli BTG Superfood Wrap. Distributed in AK, ID, OR, and WA.
- Microbiological: Cronobacter in Graceleigh Inc. Sammy’s Milk Baby Food. Distributed nationwide.