This successful opportunity closed on April 1, 2016. We have a NEW opportunity open until July 31, 2017 Click here view the current opportunity
ORIGINAL 2016 POST:
This opportunity closes April 1, 2016 at midnight EST time
Be a part of our next big thing!
We are developing a new section entitled: Health Horizons
An amazing opportunity is now being offered!
We are looking for startup companies and organizations who have a new product, service or idea that is in development, new to market and/or coming to market.
Must be a startup organization working within health technologies directly related to healthcare, infectious disease, food safety, antibiotic resistance, environmental cleaning and/or related biologics, novel medical devices and technologies. Participation is limited.
This is a big deal. Take a look…
The FREE services that we plan to provide to you include:
- Peer Review
- Data Analysis
- Editing Services
- Evaluations (Similar to our Evaluation of a Novel Non-Sterile Glove Dispensing System: https://infectioncontrol.tips/2016/02/24/1604/)
- Chart your events on a calendar and engage our global audience
- Write a Perspective article on how you are “Making A Difference”
- Write a Perspective article on upcoming major events and trials
- Promote your efforts within social media
- Develop engagement plans with our Country Engagement Coordinators (20+ countries)
- Develop networking opportunities
Apply Now. Join. Contribute. Make A Difference.
Please email your request to participate to: info@InfectionControl.tips
Spaces are limited. We reserve the right to modify, add, delete and change our offering at any time. There are no fees for this service.
We are a Pan-Access worldwide collective that extends globally and touches locally.
We are a global collective of experts and non-experts creating a discussion about infection control and prevention using our Pan-Access online publication, www.InfectionControl.tips.
With input from around the world, we aid in the advancement of new policies, technologies, trends, and discoveries. Our global teams also develop trials and pilots to aid in the discovery of successful research to market technological advancements.
Last Updated: February 9, 2017